Sunday, February 8, 2009

Asher Roth “Asleep in the Bread Aisle” Due April 21





Rapper Asher Roth’s debut album “Asleep in the Bread Aisle” is set to relese April 21.

Roth said he’s still working on the album and is waiting for Ludacris, Cee-Lo and Lady Gaga to add their verses on it.

When asked about being compared to Eminem, “He paved the way for me. Since we’ve got the same complexion and the same voice inflection its easy to make the comparison,” he rhymes. “If you have no more questions and no more thoughts, I’d like to introduce you to Asher Roth.”

Here’s the tracklisting for “Asleep In The Bread Aisle”:

“Lark On My Go-Cart”
“Blunt Cruisin’”
“I Love College”
“Bad Day” ft. Jazze Pha
“Be By Myself” ft. Cee-Lo
“Sour Patch Kids”
“She Don’t Want A Man”
“As I Em” ft. Chester French
“His Dream” ft. Miguel
“Ladida”
“Leo The Lion”
“Fallin”
“Nothing You Can’t Do”

1 comment:

  1. FYI - You can keep up to date on that album at http://www.AsleepinTheBreadAisle.com

    ReplyDelete