Friday, February 20, 2009

Coco - Super Crazy Sexy



via BlackJackSkanz
Coco, what can be said about Coco that hasn’t already been said, right or wrong. She has got a million fans and an equal number of haters. The girl is a lighting rod. I’d skipped her but then Blackmen #89 hit my box, and you just can’t deny those curves. The honey knows how to work a camera. She’s got the top PAWG spot and it’s going take some serious talent and looks to beat that game.

My girl clued me in that Coco has filled the spiritual hole that Anna Nicole Smith left. Dlisted can’t get enough of her. Michael K better hope Ice-T got a good sense of humor.

Coco on her fans…

It’s hilarious. Its is 50/50, 50% male, and 50% female, I thought it was more men. Women are curious, they want to know my work out regime and they want to know where I get my shots or outfits. I cater more to women lately. I have more black males and then Hispanics. It’s about 10% white, believe it or not. I wish I had more support from my own race. White guys like the skinny girl and that’s not me.


For all things Coco check out CocosWorld or give her a shout at her MySpace.







No comments:

Post a Comment