Sunday, February 15, 2009

Rihanna's Father & Jay-Z Speak Out!



People magazine caught up with Rihanna’s dad and Jay Z. Here’s what Rihanna’s dad had to say:

[When I learned about the incident] I didn't believe it. I know my daughter … But [Chris] … you think you know somebody, but you really don't."

“At some point, she will speak out. I hope she will stand up for women all over the world."




Here’s what Jay Z had to say:

"This is a real situation. You have to have compassion for others. Just imagine it being your sister or mom and then think about how we should talk about that.

"I just think we should all support her. She's going through a tough time. You have to realize she's a young girl, as well. She's very young.”

And when Jay Z was asked whether he’s seen her since the incident, Jay responded, “I Can’t go into that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment