Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Charli Baltimore Is Drunk Off Of Cassie's Song "Official Girl"



Everyone has something to say about the Notorious movie and although Charli Baltimore still hasn’t even seen the movie, she has serious beef with it. In a recent interview she gets at Ms. Wallace, Lil’ Kim, and Faith. She claims BIG only had one official girl and it was her!

On Being BIG’s Only girl:

Charli Baltimore: Well anybody that knows BIG, or D-Roc or Cease or any person that lived in BIG’s hous, even Ms. Wallace whether she wants to believe it or not, knows that I was Big’s girl. I don’t need to say it every five minutes, I don’t need to throw Big a dinner every year on his birthday and sit his picture there and pray all praises be to BIG. I know what I had with BIG, and I don’t need to explain it to everyone.

On Kim:

Wanted Christina Milian to portray her as Lil’ Kim? I wasn’t aware they were the same complexion [laughs]. Again I didn’t see the movie but last I checked, well I don’t know what color she is right now, but she was brown-skinned. Maybe she’s light-skinned now. I don’t know. People change skin tones in this day and age. I can’t see Christina Milian portraying Lil Kim. That’s not…that seems really weird to me, but you know, to each his own.

On Ms Wallace:

Maybe it made [Voletta Wallace] feel better [to leave Charli Baltimore out of the film], I don’t know. Maybe it made for juicier story lines to just use Kim and Faith.

Remember when Ms. Baltimore was making music....

No comments:

Post a Comment