Wednesday, January 28, 2009

WTF!!! T.I? What are you looking for??



Apparently, while rapper T.I. was performing last night at a concert in Las Vegas he literally handed a female a shirt off his back with a little extra something included with it! T.I. took the t-shirt off his back, place it inside his pants and wipe his balls with it before he handed it to the chick!

Now this disturbs me, this really shows how much respect he has for women. Now if this was a regular dude in the club who did some shit like this, it would be a problem right ladies? I thought so, so why in the hell does he think he should be able to get away with it.. Just pure nasty as hell!

If I recall I just saw a commercial the other day on BET for T.I.'s new reality show in which he claims he wants to make a difference in the community and give young men something to look up to and aspire to be..huh! We'll this is quite a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment