Thursday, January 29, 2009

Holly Marie Smooth Magazine Spread!!!






Holly Marie Private Dancer Banner


Holly Marie is a 23 year old model from North New Jersey and a die hard Dallas Cowboys fan. As an alumni of the University of Maryland, she’s got the smarts and the beauty to back it up. Holly is also got the moves as a formally trained dancer. About her dancing Holly says…

"I’ve been dancing all my life pretty much. I started when I was five years old and continued up until I was 18. I’m trained in ballet, classical, modern, hip-hop and African dance. It’s crazy that I was so into dance, though, because I was such a tomboy. I played every sport you can think of. I hung out with the boys more than I hung out with the girls."

This cinnamon glazed honey is half Puerto Rican and Black and is looking to grace some of the hottest men magazines and music videos.





No comments:

Post a Comment