Friday, January 23, 2009

JoJo Simmons Feels Disrespected!






He says:

"I feel I don't get the respect I deserve when it comes to this music mainly because my father is Run and my unlce is Russell. I understand because of that people want to see me go way harder than most rappers. I might not have the lyrical skills of Jay-Z or the word play like Lupe Fiasco but I'm not half as bad as most of you all comment me as. I work hard every day to perfect my craft in rapping and I have gotten way better than I used to be. I can respect criticism but some people go way to hard when it comes to commenting on my skills. I'm not here complaining or crying about what you all say about me but there's got to be some room for me to grow im a new artist just trying to make it just like all the other artist in the grind. That's another thing, a lot of people don't know the kind of time, grind, and work my team and I have been putting in to get where we are now. We might not be on the top yet but tell me this, if you all know us to comment on us then we must be doing something right."

Can someone get this cry baby a new bottle? Kids these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment