Friday, January 23, 2009

Singer Rihanna Giving Up Singing To Be A Movie Star?



Singing sensation may abandon singing career to pursue alternative dreams.

Rihanna is aiming to match the standards of Beyonce whose transition from singing sensation to screen idol has made Rihanna aim for the movie screens, and she is reportedly ready to take drastic measures to see it happen.

She told a Britain magazine, “I’d love to star in some movies, that’s my next goal. I love my music but I want to get into movies”.

The singer went on to say, “I really like a lot of things but if I had to choose between being the best singer and being the best actress…I would choose acting”.

So far Rihanna has only appeared in a cameo role in Bring It On: All or Nothing and in the daytime soap opera All My Children, but insiders claim she is taking acting lessons regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment