Monday, February 16, 2009

Akon "I had to Sign Lady Gaga"




Akon claims Lady Gaga helped him escaped writer's block with her crazy style:

Lady GaGa once helped Akon with his writer’s block. The Locked Up hitmaker was once stuck writing a tune for girl group the Pussycat Dolls when he was having a dry spell. And when Lady GaGa walked into the room with her scantily-clad outfit, Akon had all the inspiration he needed. He says, “GaGa helped me out with writer’s block when I was writing for Pussycat Dolls about a year-and-a-half ago. “She came into the studio in this crazy outfit with this kooky hair and I was like…… ‘Are you a writer or an artist?’ and she said: ‘Both.’ “When we started writing together she just killed it. She could also deliver vocals better than a lot of girls I’ve worked with. “I remember thinking: “I’ve got to sign this woman.’” He adds, “My focus is now on making sure GaGa’s next single does as well as Just Dance and establishing her identity throughout the world. “We will have a big celebration party at some point, but it’s too early right now. There’s still a lot of work to do.”

No comments:

Post a Comment