Monday, February 16, 2009

Beyonce on Getting HIGH- "Wow, I want to do that"



Beyonce speaks about being drunk & wanted to be high:

The R&B queen has revealed that she barely yields to alcohol and is a dull drunk who keeps to herself, reports the China Daily.

She said: “Well, I don”t drink often. But when I”m drunk, I”m very quiet and I observe and I go to sleep. I don”t think I”m much fun.”

The ”Single Ladies” hitmaker further insisted that she would rather remains at bay from drugs than fall into the category of being “cool”.

The singer added: “I always said I would never do it. I”ve never seen a person who was high and thought, ”Wow, I want to do that!” I”m like, ”That’’s cool for them, but no thank you. I”ll just have my wine.”


More pics of Drunk Bee Below:


No comments:

Post a Comment