Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Oprah's BFF Gayle King- The Chris Brown Bashing Continues!



This is what Gayle had to say about the whole situation:

Gayle King said she wasn’t moved by Chris Brown apology, in which he said Sunday he is “saddened … over what transpired” with girlfriend Rihanna.

“I can’t think of anything that makes me support anything that Chris Brown is saying at this time,” King tells Extra. “And my heart just aches for Rihanna.”

In the words other Hollyweird inhabitants:

NIA LONG
“I know both of them well. They’re young, and all we can do is pray for them at this point.”

RUBEN STUDDARD
“I’m still praying for him. Everybody always has something negative to say about everything, and I always try to be positive. They’ve both made wonderful careers
for themselves, and I think they will continue to do so for the rest of their lives.”

MARY J. BLIGE
“They’re both young and beautiful people, and that’s it.”

LUPE FIASCO
“They are great live and both are good people. It’s a tragedy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment