Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tiffani Jennell - Urban High Fashion



Tiffani Jennell with her measurements of 34c-24-39 has got the curves for the urban market but with her lean, long legs she also walks the runway. Tiffani got her start in a FUBU campaign ad in Seventeen magazine but you’ve also have seen her as the video vixen in Gucci Mane’s “Icy” and Lily Wayne and Birdman’s “My Leather So Soft.” On what she is most proud of Tiffani says…

I worked for designers like Chanel and Oscar de la Renta. High fashion was always a big thing for me. It was always my passion.

Which might be were Tiffani is hanging these days. You can try giving her a shout at her MySpace but she hasn’t checked in since 08. If she was still logging in, I would tell her to change that animated pic because it is crazy right now.








Check more pics from this chocolate beauty:


No comments:

Post a Comment